Through the Custom Electronics Design and Installation Association (CEDIA), Mills Technologies is accredited to present approximately 10 different courses that count toward learning credit hours. With the rapid change of the technology in today’s homes, we have found these presentations are a great platform to learn and discuss how these changes affect us all. Available courses include (but are not limited to):
- Technology for Outdoor Spaces
- Understanding Today’s Home Technology and Infrastructure Options
- Lighting Control Illuminated
- Shade and Window Treatments Overview – Motorize, Automate and Integrate
Courses are AIA (American Institute of Architects), AIBD (American Institute of Building Design), IDEC (Interior Design Continuing Education Council – ASID, IDC and IIDA) and NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) approved.
In addition to the CEDIA accredited Lunch & Learns above, Mills also has new Lutron-partnered courses for lighting control and automated window treatments. Courses are AIA (American Institute of Architects), IDEC (Interior Design Continuing Education Council – ASID and IIDA) and USGBC (US Green Building Council) approved. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling LED’s to Meet Customer Expectations (AIA)
- Tunable White: How You Can Minimize Risk and Satisfy Your Clients (AIA)
- The Lighting Renaissance 1 (AIA, IDCEC)
- Fabrics for Performance Shading: A New Methodology for Daylighting Design (AIA, USGBC)
- Let the Sun Shine In (AIA)
Mills is able to present these courses, typically an hour in length, either at our office or your facility. Often our partners elect to do this over lunch (Mills is happy to provide food and drinks), but we can just as easily schedule this earlier in the morning, later in the day, or whenever convenient to you and your teams.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Sarah Brewster at 847-419-9990, ext 105, or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please provide two preferred dates and estimated number of attendees. Feel free to send this to any of your professional colleagues who may be interested as well.